Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

MENU PLAN MONDAY 9/31/13



I will TRY to do my best to update our menu plan for the week...and I will even TRY harder to actually stick to the menu plan at our house :)  With after school activities, my hubby traveling for work, and those much needed random pizza nights, sticking to a menu plan is hard to do!  But hopefully this will help keep us all a little more organized!  What are you cooking for dinner tonight???  Here are some great menu ideas for this week:

MONDAY: Food Network Taco Soup- The weather is starting to cool here and this is the 

perfect way to cozy up and enjoy it!!!
TUESDAY: Monday night leftovers- Can't get any easier than that!!!
WEDNESDAYPinspired Dinner Pork Tenderloin-this looks yummy and I have most of the marinade ingredients on hand!!!  Score!  We will probably do this with some mac and cheese, or these oven fries from Martha!  These are one of our favorites, I mean can you really go wrong with Martha??!!
THURSDAY:  This may be another leftover night, or if you need some inspiration, this sounds great!  Lemon Chicken Pasta
FRIDAY: Taco Night- just simple hamburger meat, McCormick seasoning packet, tortillas and toppings!  Not too exciting, but the kids LOVE it!  You can try these baked tacos, if you want to jazz yours up a bit!
SATURDAY: Chicken Lasagna!  You have to scroll down a bit to find this one.  I love finding recipes that don't have a ton of ingredients and that are even better the next day...this is the perfect recipe for both!  Oh and did I mention it has cream cheese in it...to me you can never go wrong with a little cream cheese.
SUNDAY:  I told you I love leftover nights...we will be munching on that yummy lasagna from Saturday...we also have family pictures this evening so leftovers will help make my day go more smoothly!!!  Can't wait to share some of our pics with you soon!
blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment