Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE BLOG

Welcome to the Rosie Posie Designs blog!!!  I SO appreciate you visiting our newly updated blog! 

You can read a little more about how Rosie Posie got started here.  And feel free to take a trip to our shop and peruse all of the monogrammed and personalized fun!

This is actually not my first attempt at blogging, I have actually tried and failed a time or two.  With a business, 3 kiddos, the never-ending laundry piles and grocery store visits...ugh, homework, cooking cleaning...there is just not a lot of extra time to sit down and write!  I have always had a love for reading and writing, but it is usually what gets neglected the most.  Truth be told, I really don't remember the last time I cracked a book that was above a first grade level!

I decided to take another crack at this whole blog thing because I have loved getting to know my customers over the years and I truly think that blogging is such a great way for me to stay connected to all of you!  I don't have any brilliant ideas or blog schedules just yet, I am going to test the waters for a bit and see where it takes me!  My plan is to have it filled with tidbits about my family and our life happenings.  I have a LOVE for cooking and food so I will definitely be sharing recipes we've tried at home.  I plan on showing you all some love with free printable goodies, shop discounts and flash sales!!!  I would love to connect with you all more with guest blogger spots and maybe some fun fashion ideas!  If you all have any thoughts of something you would like me to include feel free to let me know, any and all ideas are appreciated.  I want to make this a place you want to visit!

To get this blog rollin, we are going to kick it off with an AWESOME multi-vendor giveaway in just a couple of weeks...so be sure and stay tuned for that!  I can't wait to share more details with you soon!!!
blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment