Image Map

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TRENDY TUESDAY-GET WILD!


It is starting to cool off here...just a little, and this has me so excited to start dressing for Fall!  You will see me in jeans, riding boots, and fun scarves.  I like to add accessories and keep my outfits as comfy as possible!  I love looking at pinterest and finding style inspiration and I know you all have your own personal style!  I would love to have you submit fun style idea pics that I can use on my TRENDY TUESDAY posts!  Today I am wearing a flowy leopard print top (if you know me you know I love animal print...especially leopard), this is my style inspiration for the day!  


I love these Hudson jeans, they are perfect to dress up or down!  I don't spend a lot on my clothes, but I think a good pair of jeans is important!  I love a nude heel, I think they help elongate the legs, and they go with EVERYTHING!  You won't catch me in heels too often, but for a night out these are great!  I think accessories are great and I love that you don't have to spend a ton on them, I found this bracelet at Charlotte Russe for $6.00...yes please!  Top it off with a fun print and you are good to go, I LOVE this sheer leopard blouse from Nordstrom's!  And don't forget your bag, I love big purses that can fit ALL my stuff!  I love this Michael Kors bag, it can go with everything, and I love the studded hardware!  Would you wear this outfit??? 


blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment